Friday 17 June 2016

Week 7, Term 2

On Fridays we do all our learning in Learning Common 1. We do PINs (Passions, Interests, Needs workshops). This week some of our workshops were:

"My favourite PINs workshop was making playdough. I liked making it and playing with it" - Elizabeth

"My favourite part of the playdough workshop was helping Elizabeth make a snail." - Maia

"I played Touch Rugby and I scored a try! I got a sticker and a stamp. Diego said I was really good." - Rhys

"I loved Polynesian dancing! It was very, very fun." - Joy

"My favourite part of the music and dance workshop was when I listening to some music and when I played a whistle." - Poppy

"My favourite part of dancing was showing everyone the dance." - Eloise

"I learnt how to draw all sorts of 3D shapes. I knew how to draw a 3d circle. It was not really easy for me but somebody showed me how." - Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
.post-body {font-family: 'Chelsea Market', cursive;}